The Manor House

The Manor House is in the centre of Eglinton and has been the family home of the Davidsons since 1850. It was built by the Grocers Company of London in 1820. The house retains most of it's original features while at the same time providing modern amenities. 2 Rooms - Ensuite 18 Per Person, Twin (Not Ensuite 16 Per Person)